To maintain a safe and pleasant environment for all visitors, please observe the following rules:
- Any bags greater than A4 paper size (20 cm x 30 cm), umbrellas, selfie-sticks or water bottles must be checked in at the information desk or stored in the coin-operated lockers. Contact information for oversized backpack checked in or coat-check for groups. Please keep your valuables with you.
- Please dress appropriately. No undershirts or flip-flops inside the museum.
- Pets ( except guide dogs ), toys, dangerous articles, food or drink are not allowed into the museum. Guide dogs are allowed and must be leashed.
- Smoking, chewing gum or betel nuts are not allowed inside the museum.
- Keep your voice low, and refrain from talking on cell phone inside the exhibition halls.
- Photography, video recording, or touching objects on display are prohibited inside the exhibition halls.
- To maintain safety and protect museum objects, playing pokemon games is prohibited inside the exhibition halls.