Open daily 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
※ Museum Closed Days:
Closed every Monday. Open on national holidays, and closed on the day following the holiday.
Closed on Chinese New Year’s Eve and the day before, government-announced natural disasters, and other days announced by the Museum.
Discount: NT $100
* Offered to:
①Students, Nantou County Residents (ID required)
②Groups of 10 or more
※ Admission tickets are valid only on the same day of purchase (validated by the stamped date on tickets)
2. Seniors over 65
3. Children under 7
4. Persons with disabilities—with ID receive free admission for one accompanying person
5. Puli residents (ID required)
6. Low-income families (ID required)
7. Tour guides—with tour guide license issued by the Tourism Bureau
8. Student groups of 10 or more purchasing tickets—receive free admission for one teacher leader